Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think Pulis can safely be ruled out..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Stan Collymore reporting he has 4 Premiership offers on the table. 1 from a club who would be a 'disgrace' to sack the incumbent.

Thankfully we can move on from this potential nightmare scenario :jester:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Looks like Pardew is going somewhere, maybe Palace with Pulis going to Newcastle. Sherwood may get West Brom if that comes available. I still think we will get Hughton, failing that Rosler

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
Stan Collymore reporting he has 4 Premiership offers on the table. 1 from a club who would be a 'disgrace' to sack the incumbent.

for starters Collymore is a pr1ck who talks out of his arse.

If Pulis has 4 prem offers, then why doesnt he sign one? and how would Collymore know?.... maybe this is all part of the game by Pulis Agent to increase any potential salary offers.

Pulis would be my number 1 choice by far, but it was always obvious that his stock and level is far higher than a struggling championship club, to even consider he might come is fantastical. He's literally out of our league.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Oo er, Mrs, I'd love to know which club that is. Everton ? Swansea ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lets not kid ourselves here. Pulis stock is high at the moment and as 8Ace has helpfully provided there are at least 5 prem clubs that he will be eyeing up.

There will be some itchy trigger fingers come Jan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
for starters Collymore is a pr1ck who talks out of his arse.

If Pulis has 4 prem offers, then he can sign one.... maybe is all part of the game by Pulis to increase any potential salary.

Pulis would be my number 1 choice by far, but it was always obvious that his stock and level is far higher than a struggling championship club, to even consider he might come is fantastical. He's literally out of our league.

If you was a female you wouldnt say that as he would come and slap you. Not sure if you are a male.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah but Pulis is very keen on my local members only golf club.
10 miles from Lancing could swing the deal.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like Pardew is going somewhere, maybe Palace with Pulis going to Newcastle. Sherwood may get West Brom if that comes available. I still think we will get Hughton, failing that Rosler

Merry Christmas everyone ! look what Santa brought us....:facepalm:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Of course it Could be Sherwood to Newcastle and Pulis to West Brom, but I would think Palace would want Pardew.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hull is a good shout. Bruce bigged up their game today, said it was the biggest of their year - more so than their FA cup Final

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Newcastle to sack Pardew for refusing to move to Rangers.

Is that some sort of joke? You posting something from your rumours site, knowing full well how ridiculous it is just to give everyone a chuckle?

There is no way they can legally do that. Pardew's contract is with Newcastle. Newcastle don't own Rangers. While Ashley has an interest in Rangers and is angling to take over, he cannot force anyone contracted at Newcastle to move to Rangers. They are different "companies". If they sacked him for that they would be opening themselves up to wrongful dismissal, and would lose that case (if they don't settle out of court, which they would be incredibly likely to do as they would have no chance of winning if such a claim made it to court).

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
Of course it Could be Sherwood to Newcastle and Pulis to West Brom, but I would think Palace would want Pardew.

it wont be Pulis to West Brom, it may be Sherwood to West Brom and Pulis to Newcastle? WBA have a prat, Jeremy peace as chairman and a strict DOF arrangement, this is from Jeremy Peace wiki.... still reckon Pulis might go there???

"In 2013, the Daily Express reported that Peace "runs the club with a rod of iron. Any manager has to accept the title of ‘head coach’ and must be prepared to slot into the way Peace does things."

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
it wont be Pulis to West Brom, it may be Sherwood to West Brom and Pulis to Newcastle? WBA have a prat, Jeremy peace as chairman and a strict DOF arrangement, this is from Jeremy Peace wiki.... still reckon Pulis might go there???

"In 2013, the Daily Express reported that Peace "runs the club with a rod of iron. Any manager has to accept the title of ‘head coach’ and must be prepared to slot into the way Peace does things."

Sherwood didn't get/take the WBA job in the summer for those very same reasons.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
As much as I really would like to see a top class experienced manager join us, the fact remains that we are not that attractive at the moment, we don't have millions to squander on wages or transfer fees etc and our recent history of retaining managers is not brilliant! the reality is the likes of Pullis etc are way out of our league at the moment, in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here