Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Creating a GERMAN style atmosphere

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
When the Amex atmosphere is discussed, there is always a lot of talk about making it more German. It seems a lot of our fans and fans in this country look to the Germans for inspiration in how to create atmosphere in the ground. I decided to carry out some research on YouTube as to what some of the bigger German clubs have in common to get the atmosphere going.

You will notice one particular trend throughout - and no, it isn't drinking in your seat as you can't do that at Champions League games

[yt]wjjPl0hQCnA[/yt]

[yt]hVpC3jdpbVE[/yt]

[yt]27VZWQgn5xs[/yt]

[yt]650G5AV5A6c[/yt]

[yt]Ecf_ct42YOI[/yt]

[yt]-scta0xScsE[/yt]

German atmosphere = WE NEED A DRUM

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Looks like we also need huge flags on poles.

And a leader to follow that will take us out of these desperate times.

We need more order.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I'd prefer a Turkish/Greek atmosphere

The atmosphere is great and all, but I do actually want to watch the game rather than seeing it through a wall of smoke. Plus, there's always someone who doesn't even bother watching the game, just stands on his seat with a megaphone.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
A nutter prepared to stand at the front with his back to the pitch the whole game coordinating & cheerleading like a madman also

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Looking at those videos everything we need - we wouldn't be allowed to do. Health and Safety, Fire Certificates, Ground Regulations, Stadium Licences, Local Authority by-laws, League Directives, Acts of Parliament, etc etc etc. You name it, someone will quote some regulatory passage saying why your idea is a completely unacceptable part of the modern 'matchday experience'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here