Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton & Rosler on SKY now

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Get them both in:lolol:
You can see they both are interested,but it's blatantly clear after watching that they both haven't even been contacted yet which is very strange.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Both obviously interested but giving nothing away, been very politician like in the answering of questions.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You can see they both are interested,but it's blatantly clear after watching that they both haven't even been contacted yet which is very strange.
If that's true it's a bit of a worry, isn't it? I know it's been Christmas but we need to be a bit proactive

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Hughton has clearly already been spoken to.

My guess is Pulis is the man wanted, but he is waiting to see if he can get the other Albion job or even Palace or another premiership struggler. How long we delay appointing just to wait for Pulis is the question. Suspect we give it a week and then give up on him and appoint Hughton.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Hughton is now firm favourite. The bookies are responding to the speculating shillings of NSC.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd be gutted if we got Rosler. Widely regarded his success was down to Warburton. Him going to Wigan shows this.

Anyone not read Warburtons career should, truly fascinating

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Do we know yet who Harty has approved of ?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'd be gutted if we got Rosler. Widely regarded his success was down to Warburton. Him going to Wigan shows this.

Anyone not read Warburtons career should, truly fascinating

So it was Warburton that got Wigan to the playoffs (and for a time looking like favourites for automatic) after Coyle completely ruined their chances? I never knew that but you learn something new on NSC every day.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So it was Warburton that got Wigan to the playoffs (and for a time looking like favourites for automatic) after Coyle completely ruined their chances? I never knew that but you learn something new on NSC every day.

Wigan are in the same position as us, albeit they didn't sell the backbone of their team. Figure me that one!

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Hughton has clearly already been spoken to.

My guess is Pulis is the man wanted, but he is waiting to see if he can get the other Albion job or even Palace or another premiership struggler. How long we delay appointing just to wait for Pulis is the question. Suspect we give it a week and then give up on him and appoint Hughton.

This is my view too. Hughton is on the list but not top of it. Pulis is wanted I guess or maybe a dark horse.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Read the Worthing HERALD NUMBNUTS and you'll FIND out

I never buy that tired old rag, its the Harty Weekly, his general comments, his funeral ad, His list of burials and in the sports section his list of pals weekly/ or " What I think should happen to the Albion or else.. "...... the tail is wagging the dog.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Not clear at all, in fact I would say from seeing that, that Hughton has spoken to us, or maybe his agent. He didn't really say anything at all though.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not clear at all, in fact I would say from seeing that, that Hughton has spoken to us, or maybe his agent. He didn't really say anything at all though.
He basically stated he hasn't been approached by us and it's the club's choice who they approach etc etc,but saying that it's never easy to tell unless you're mystic meg.:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here