Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the first words you wish to hear the new man utter?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Over to you..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This squad isnt good enough as we are conceding too many stupid goals and not scoring enough so that is my immediate task to rectify. I have the chairmans backing to bring in other players to do this if the present one cant manage it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Right, we've both got beef with those South London tossers, let's 'ave it!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I sign the players I want to sign to suit my style of football.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd like to thank the chairman for giving me my first chance in football management. Mr Barber has agreed to show me the ropes in the transfer market, and my assistant, Nathan, is going to introduce me to the players.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
"It was tough leaving Chelsea, but I felt like I needed a new challenge and I'm delighted Tony has backed me by bringing in Diego Costa, Gary Cahill, Eden Hazard, Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic, Thibault Courtois, Branislav Ivanovic, Cesar Azpilicueta, Filipe Luis, Ramires and Andre Schurrle.

I am looking forward to taking this club into the Champions League."

Too much?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is the Championship. It's a tough league, but I have the managerial experience - in this league and the Premiership - so I know exactly what I need to do to move us away from the relegation zone and towards the right end of the table.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
"There is only one difference between a mad man and me. The mad man thinks he is sane. I know I am mad. I am going to buy five brilliant players in January."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here