Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** me its 4 am!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
had a run 5 hours ago at 6am, followed by dosa, sambar and lentil breakfast washed down with masala tea, banana lassi and cinnamon coffee. only an hour till lunch now so time to enjoy the warm Cochin weather before chicken curry and kingfisher beer.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
had a run 5 hours ago at 6am, followed by dosa, sambar and lentil breakfast washed down with masala tea, banana lassi and cinnamon coffee. only an hour till lunch now so time to enjoy the warm Cochin weather before chicken curry and kingfisher beer.

Sounds amazing, how has the trip been so far? I'm up to 12 miles now for the Brighton Marathon hoping to get up to 16 by FA cup 3rd round day.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Sounds amazing, how has the trip been so far? I'm up to 12 miles now for the Brighton Marathon hoping to get up to 16 by FA cup 3rd round day.

the 28 days walking up and down freezing mountains was a doddle compared to running in this humidity. first run since the Brooks 10k and it felt like it too. only 3 miles for me and a lot of work to do but on the beach for another 3 weeks.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Cold! Ran for an hour but could not do any efforts cause my asthma was effecting my breathing so turned out just being a steady 8 miles. How was yours?

Very steady 10k - ran with a mate who hadn't run since the mince pie ten and he was struggling a little bit towards the end so kept to a conservative 7.40 pace.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Very steady 10k - ran with a mate who hadn't run since the mince pie ten and he was struggling a little bit towards the end so kept to a conservative 7.40 pace.

Decent pace I sometimes do the PP Parkrun when I'm down as it's near my brothers. Good for a quick 3 miles. How's the marathon plans going? Have you got a target? I ran the first one which was my last also.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Feeding my 5 month old son. Giving the wife a break. Only fair.

Is he not sleeping all night yet? We may have just turned a corner with ours, the last 4 days she's slept from 10/11pm through to 7/8am. I'm not getting my hopes up though as I know when I have to go back to work she'll start waking at 3am again!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here