Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albert at Primrose Hill.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
I know Primrose Hill quite well as have good friends living there. Apparently The Albert has recently been given some type of community protection listing which means it is less likely to have a house built on its land as originally proposed. If developers tried to sell the pub the local community could bid for it. Sounds like this will protect it as local community very affluent with an average 5 bed terraced house in the heart of Primrose Hill selling for circa 4 million..

mind you that's the price of an average 2 bed apartment in New York on the upper east side of manhatten. You get a concierge and 24hr
doorman for that.but.only about 1600 square foot of space.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know Primrose Hill quite well as have good friends living there. Apparently The Albert has recently been given some type of community protection listing which means it is less likely to have a house built on its land as originally proposed. If developers tried to sell the pub the local community could bid for it. Sounds like this will protect it as local community very affluent with an average 5 bed terraced house in the heart of Primrose Hill selling for circa 4 million..

mind you that's the price of an average 2 bed apartment in New York on the upper east side of manhatten. You get a concierge and 24hr
doorman for that.but.only about 1600 square foot of space.

This happened to my local pub.
The owners wanted to sell the building but local law said it must stay as a hostelry so the community bought it.
It is now a fabulous pub and microbrewery very busy all week, great service, good food and a very good choice of drinks.
Dartmoor brewery helped them set it up and run the cellar and microbrewery.
Its the best thing to have happened in my area of Plymouth for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here