Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Speaking as a Brighton and Hove United fan of many years, I am sure as I feel for may of us when I express my concern for the Crystal Palace and the difficult times they are going through. I think it takes a REAL football fan like me to understand their emotions. Let us home things work out for our close neighbours. Go it boys ! Go it!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I rather be in their shoes than us at the moment, though in the long run the Amex will see us rise above then.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Speaking as a Brighton and Hove United fan of many years, I am sure as I feel for may of us when I express my concern for the Crystal Palace and the difficult times they are going through. I think it takes a REAL football fan like me to understand their emotions. Let us home things work out for our close neighbours. Go it boys ! Go it!

FRO!

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
i wish the trend that when we do well they do slightly better and when they are struggling we seem to be doing worse.makes it less enjoyable to revel in any crap they are going through

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012

Thanks for that emotional post.The spirit of Christmas is alive,what was it-JD,vody+redbull:whisky::whisky:
The sooner the merger the better:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here