Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Jenson - Missing Person Brighton

Ba bungle

Pbrackers
Apr 8, 2010
Hi All

I work for Albion in the Community and run our Mental Wellbeing Football team. Unfortunately one of our players Joe Jenson went missing from Brighton on Christmas Day. Please see the below pages for more details.

If anyone sees him or has seen him or has any information, please get in touch with the number listed on the pages or Sussex Police on 101.

I know his family and friends will appreciate if you can share, support or help.

Thanks in advance

http://about.me/joe_jensen

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good luck finding him

Ba bungle

Pbrackers
Apr 8, 2010
Any particular areas/places he's known to frequent? Really hope you or others find him.

Not sure in brighton itself as only know him through our football programme. His family have asked for people to look out for him in Brighton, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone.

Thanks for your support

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here's hoping Joe turns up safe and sound. Have shared your fb link on my fb :thumbsup:

Ba bungle

Pbrackers
Apr 8, 2010
Thanks for those who shared and supported.

Unfortunately we have heard the news that Joe took his own life shortly before 10am today. Our thoughts and condolences go to his family at this time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thanks for those who shared and supported.

Unfortunately we have heard the news that Joe took his own life shortly before 10am today. Our thoughts and condolences go to his family at this time.
What sad prat gave you a thumbs down?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here