spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So could plenty of other managers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why would you think that? He shows no signs of being an organised or competent manager. He might have been a good manager once (Average, at best in my opinion!), but he certainly isn't any more. He was effortlessly guiding Palace to relegation and he'd do the same here. He is, obviously, not a candidate.

Jimmy Grimble

Isn't his record in relegation battles pretty poor?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He probably could.

But he's just....such a ****.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He also does a good turn as a Queen impersonator:lolol:

arena_spitting_image_queen[1].jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When i was a child a friend of mine had his eyebrows singed off by a drunken stepdad. Warnock must have similar repeated memories daily when drawing on his forehead taches with a pencil usually used by a portly black chick in my office named Gloria. Warnock is not wanted by me in part for his eyebrowlessness.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Warnock has been a good manager, but so too for that matter have George Graham, Terry Venables and Ron Atkinson, but I doubt anyone would be suggesting them for a managerial position these days. The last success Warnock had was in getting QPR promoted 3 jobs ago, but he would have got them relegated had he not been sacked and would also have done with Palace this time around but for Parish's intervention, while his spell at Leeds did not go well. His time's up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here