Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett to Wolves

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Real shame how far he has fallen. Now it's time to get rid of a few more.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was DELIGHTED to see Benno back but it was just a name. Sadly the decline from the Withdean Years was plain to see. Not in any way upset by this rumour. A new man will bring in his own players now Burke has gone.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I was DELIGHTED to see Benno back but it was just a name. Sadly the decline from the Withdean Years was plain to see. Not in any way upset by this rumour. A new man will bring in his own players now Burke has gone.

As they say never go back , he has been very poor :nono:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Doesn't the tweet just say that wolves are lining up a loan deal.

Hope we manage to keep him here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly he has lost his way so no great loss

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't say he's been very poor?

Not quite the man he was when he was here before, but he was playing in a confident, promotion chasing side back then. I thought he was one of our better players yesterday. Will still always be a big favourite amongst our fans, I hope, wherever he ends up. I could see him doing well for Wolves.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can't see him getting much game time with Bakary Sako in the team. He was awesome last week.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not playing well in a side that is not playing well and where his role and team tactics change match by match.
Will do just fine in a team which is playing with confidence as his home town club have been for most of this season.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's strange how people can blame Bennett for being poor and losing his way, without actually blaming the managerless team, third from bottom, without a win in months, that's just sacked it's Director of Football.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It's strange how people can blame Bennett for being poor and losing his way, without actually blaming the managerless team, third from bottom, without a win in months, that's just sacked it's Director of Football.

Correction.........second from bottom.

It's almost always worse than you think :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here