Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

android tablets

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have seen many at under £100 on line but son is going on holiday tomorrow so is there anywhere in Brighton selling them at that price that I could buy tomorrow. Looked at Curry, Asda Tesco and Maplins who have them but out of stock, any help please.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Got my missus a Hudl2 from Tesco, £129, she loves it. Very smart bit of kit, I've had a little fiddle and its IMPRESSIVE.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I thought this was going to be a thread about your medication, BG.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 and surprising the salesmen said, as they do, that tablets are more likely to get a virus than a laptop so we should buy AVG at the special rate of £20 which can be used on up to 100 devices, so obviously we gave in and bought it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 and surprising the salesmen said, as they do, that tablets are more likely to get a virus than a laptop so we should buy AVG at the special rate of £20 which can be used on up to 100 devices, so obviously we gave in and bought it.

As opposed to the perfectly suitable AVG free version that you can download from the Google Play store.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was but walked past Currys and they had some in stock that showed on line as unavailable. Sorry for confusion but this was reduced by £60 so seemed a good deal at £79. I needed it by 4pm tomorrow when son leaves for Mexico so he can take it with him for his friends to show him how to use it when they are not on the p..s

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
Bought my father a tablet for Christmas... poor sod can't even turn it on...
Depends what you want from the tablet.. If you want it for everyday use, including work - then Google Nexus 7 is the way forward
If you want it to read books and the occasional app then maybe the Amazon Kindle Fire HD is also a decent shout...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here