Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] worthing vs burgess hill town fc 3pm today

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
if anyone fancies watching some football today go along and its £8 for adults, £6 concessions , £4 kids unless they have a young rebels season ticket ? and Also if you have a season ticket for ANY championship or premier league club and show at gate its just £5!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
if anyone fancies watching some football today go along and its £8 for adults, £6 concessions , £4 kids unless they have a young rebels season ticket ? and Also if you have a season ticket for ANY championship or premier league club and show at gate its just £5!

Can't make it today as got family down but hope there's a good crowd. Bit apprehensive from a BH perspective as Worthing have been on a decent run of late and would love to end the Hillians unbeaten record. Hill were less than impressive against Carshalton last time out so will need to up their game. Greg's last match for Hill. 2-2 methinks.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How was the game ? Didn't realise Adam hinshelwood is the boss of Worthing . Town of worthings size really should have a team higher up the pyramid

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The mighty Burgess Hill march on with a 4-1 win. The new Hull striker signing off his last game with a hattrick.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Nice game at the Dripping Pan today with a 1-0 Lewes win. Well done to the 1000+ that turned up, I couldn't believe Ryman League games could get into 4 figures.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Excellent game at Piddinghoe Avenue too. A crowd of 746 saw Maidstone held to a draw by Peacehaven who played Joe Gatting in goal as their keeper had gone off on holiday in the middle of the season (to Florida I believe)!! Gatting had a pretty good game and made one exceptional save and then stepped up to score from the penalty spot!! Bloody cold though!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Excellent game at Piddinghoe Avenue too. A crowd of 746 saw Maidstone held to a draw by Peacehaven who played Joe Gatting in goal as their keeper had gone off on holiday in the middle of the season (to Florida I believe)!! Gatting had a pretty good game and made one exceptional save and then stepped up to score from the penalty spot!! Bloody cold though!

That's a fantastic result against the champions elect. A measure of how far Peacehaven have come (and how far Burgess Hill can aspire to).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

There was so many there today I didn't see you, brilliant turnout and a pretty good game or battle.
Seeing Joe Gatting in goal surprised a few people.

I'm surprised the ref gave the penalty as he managed to miss plenty of other fouls on the Peacehaven players.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
There was so many there today I didn't see you, brilliant turnout and a pretty good game or battle.
Seeing Joe Gatting in goal surprised a few people.

I'm surprised the ref gave the penalty as he managed to miss plenty of other fouls on the Peacehaven players.

With respect seeing him there at all was a little surprising, thought the money had all gone, if ever there was any, but good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here