Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
jones-261214-ld229-2165845_478x359.jpg

Nathan Jones
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 27th December 2014
by Paul Camillin
I will plan for training and Fulham, until I hear otherwise from the board then that is what will happen."
Nathan Jones

Brighton & Hove Albion interim boss is set to take charge of the team for Monday night's trip to Fulham – as chairman Tony Bloom continues his search for the club's new manager.Chief executive Paul Barber said today that Bloom has identified a shortlist, and the pair have already begun meeting with potential candidates over the Christmas period.
Barber refused to speculate on timescale, but did confirm he expects Jones to lead the team at Craven Cottage in three days time.
Meanwhile, Jones speaking yesterday evening after the 2-2 draw with Reading, said he isn't thinking any further ahead than the Fulham match – with his focus on a game-to-game approach.
"What happens now is up to the board and the chairman to decide. I will plan for training and Fulham, until I hear otherwise from the board then that is what will happen."
"I have got no personal ambitions with regards the situation here, but I am very proud to be employed by Brighton & Hove Albion.
"I was asked to take the team for one game which is what I have done, and I hope that the job that I have done is something of which the club will be proud.
"I am not looking any further than that. My family are down for Christmas and I will spend a little time with them this evening before starting to prepare for the next game on Monday."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Jones could be without on-loan Aston Villa forward Darren Bent, after he limped out of today's game.He added, "Darren Bent has a bit of a tight groin and took a tweak so we will have to asses him and see where we are for Fulham, but he was a miss for us.
"However I thought Craig Mackail-Smith came on and did fantastically well up there and lifted the crowd. He got into good positions and it would have been lovely for him to nick one today."
[h=3]ALBION V brentford
[/h]saturday 17th january, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ipswich
[/h]SATURDAY 24TH JANUARY, kick-off 3pm

[h=3]Albion v nottingham forest
[/h]SATURDAY 7TH februARY, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here