Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you applaud the team off today?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
If so, then I'm afraid you are part of the problem.

The first half was the most gutless performance I've seen at the Amex. No pride at all. The reason the team weren't slaughtered was down to a fortunate goal just before the break then a late rally. Not a problem, obviously I'd much rather that than going in 2-0 down.

The second was better, granted. But the fact remains that the team deserved a real dressing down for the shit that they served up today. For the people that had bothered to waste their day off, waste their hard earned cash, the performance that the side put in today was totally unacceptable. A late equaliser merely papered over the cracks.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I appluaded for the first time in about six games.

Great spirit in that last period of the game, made even sweeter by the fact the clueless cretins who sit behind me had stampeded off home on 86 minutes absolutely convinced an equaliser was beyond us.

Jan 30, 2008

The first half was the most gutless performance I've seen at the Amex. No pride at all. The reason the team weren't slaughtered was down to a fortunate goal just before the break then a late rally. Not a problem, obviously I'd much rather that than going in 2-0 down.

The second was better, granted. But the fact remains that the team deserved a real dressing down for the shit that they served up today. For the people that had bothered to waste their day off, waste their hard earned cash, the performance that the side put in today was totally unacceptable. A late equaliser merely papered over the cracks.
saved over £1500 I reckon , didn't know the score untill I checked in on here, been a great christmas personally thanks:thumbsup:
regards
DR

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The fact that they were so shit in the first 30-40 mins actually made it a really entertaining afternoon. I certainly didn't feel like it was a waste of my day just because they didn't win.

Jan 30, 2008

The way I see it is would your boss clap you as you left work if you hadn't put in a shift???
regards
DR

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Yes, first time we have shown a bit of fight and passion all season. Wasn't the best "performance" but as someone stated above, at least it looked like they gave a shit.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Self proclaimed 'NSC's Most Intelligent' :rolleyes:

I thought the players gave all they could today and after a dreadful start we showed character to come back, seems most others agreed.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I gave my usual half-hearted polite applause.

Exactly what do you think will be the result of fans clapping, and what do you think would happen if they didn't? Do you honestly believe it matters? Do you think by applauding the players off Bloom is going to think "I'm onto a winner here, Nathan Jones new manager, no signings in January, no DoF"? Do you think if we hadn't he'd think "Oh no, maybe I better sign a new manager and try to back him with some new players in January"? I'm pretty sure he already thinks that.

Clapping or not today will make no difference to the deeper problems at this club.

It just might, however make the players realise a bit of effort, got a good reaction, maybe encourage them to continue putting that effort in, knowing the fans are supporting them even through the tough times when they're not playing as well as they should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here