Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand judgement

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Twenty minutes listening to the police box crew singing complete bollocks AGAIN was enough to send me back up to the mosh pit:ohmy: of the East Upper.

Are these fellas drugged up/pissed up or just deluded:moo:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Twenty minutes listening to the police box crew singing complete bollocks AGAIN was enough to send me back up to the mosh pit:ohmy: of the East Upper.

How dare you slag the chav super fans that only pick on anyone smaller than themselves ???

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
They make an effort to make a noise, which is commendable.

Just a Shame their songs are so crap, and that they don't join in with the rest of the north stand.

Do they actually know the words to GOSBTS as I've never heard them sing it?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There was a period of Police Box Crew heaven at 2-0 down... able to chant utter bollocks in the joyful certainty that no-one else will join in.

The atmosphere was actually quite decent today thanks to the old school North Standers in NS and WSU.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
1st half yes. 2nd half we had the rest of the NS with us minus the police box crew. It was fin. (Who i have no issue with)

I was offered a spare ticket for the North with my son and his crew and thought nah-----but went anyway---big mistake again.

After twenty minutes I fecked off to my normal seat in the EU.

To me the Judge is on one long ego trip as is his seven dwarves.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
and the answer to the 2nd part of the question is......

No.

I don't agree with abusing fellow fans on social media. If you don't like what he's doing, say it to his face, don't whinge on Nsc about it.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013

It must be nice to be so bloody perfect and so entirely unable to encourage others to try their hardest.

It's a pity that until we can get the club to change a few things there will be segregation between those who want to sing their hardest. Until then, we (and I include myself as a recent resident under the Police box) will continue to have a good time and do our best. Until you decide to add a positive contribution to the efforts that others can make, I will remain disappointed that an air of superiority for your NOT singing is all that you can muster.

Give it a try, join in, make an effort, make a difference... do SOMETHING, but just having a whinge isn't productive, doesn't help and, maybe most importantly of all, absolutely will not stop us.

It's a pity you feel so negative towards a number of fans who are at least trying to help the atmosphere.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No.

I don't agree with abusing fellow fans on social media. If you don't like what he's doing, say it to his face, don't whinge on Nsc about it.

thanks for the answer....although i didnt actually ask for the 2nd bit...i'd thought u had made that clear in your earlier post

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
thanks for the answer....although i didnt actually ask for the 2nd bit...i'd thought u had made that clear in your earlier post

It wasn't for your benefit tbh.
I actually sit in N1G which is quite a way across the north stand from the police box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here