Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading pretendance

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
21,000 max I reckon sitting in WSU. By that I mean total in the stadium NOT 21,000 in WSU!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Given the proximity and it being a bank holiday I thought Reading would have brought more. Seemed to be some of the quietest away fans aswell, at 2-0 up I never heard a peep from them.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I never really get the fuss that this causes. So the club announce number of tickets sold rather than bums on seats. Whoppy-do :shrug:

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
16k, looked very similar indeed to that game when the council recorded 15 and a half thousand or so.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I never really get the fuss that this causes. So the club announce number of tickets sold rather than bums on seats. Whoppy-do :shrug:

Well they call it attendance. I wouldn't have got into trouble at school so often if my attendance was judged in a similar fashion. So at best it's misleading, after all it's the figure they give to the press to report as well.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
16k, looked very similar indeed to that game when the council recorded 15 and a half thousand or so.

No way, the East was a lot fuller today and the West too. The North looked respectably full, although being in it myself it was difficult to judge. Early 20s today I'd say.

spellfast

Jul 14, 2011
Stone Cross
I counted 19754 at 80 mins plus one exploding bulb in the north stand after half time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here