Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones In

Stumpy Tim

It was great to see our manager showing real passion in the dugout, and actually making changes that affected the game. The players went from zero belief to playing some really nice stuff as the game went on.

I'm in the Jones In camp.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Not saying I want him as manager but I certainly think he should remain in our coaching setup. His passion today was great to see.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Wrong team selection.
Paddy was ineffective, would of also have kept Holla on.
Bent he had no choice, so of the 2 subs, both weren't fantastic.

Having said that, good move to have Halford up front, and stay there at 2-2. Players looked like they cared in the second half.

However a 'Sami Lite' baffling team selection today. We can do better than him.

Stumpy Tim

Too much sherry Tim? It's a no from me

Not touched a drop. He got the team fired up for the second half, he went three at the back (and two upfront) when needed. Nothing much more a manager could do. With the January window approaching, no one knows what we need more than him.

He's the man for the job at this time IMO

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It was great to see our manager showing real passion in the dugout, and actually making changes that affected the game. The players went from zero belief to playing some really nice stuff as the game went on.

I'm in the Jones In camp.

Didn't he show passion for the previous 19 games on the sidelines in which we managed 1 win???
We need experience and fast and that includes a new asistant manager...Most said hyppia wasn't experienced enough and you want Jones whos had 1 game and got saved late on against another terrible side.:facepalm:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not touched a drop. He got the team fired up for the second half, he went three at the back (and two upfront) when needed. Nothing much more a manager could do. With the January window approaching, no one knows what we need more than him.

What about the first half firing up as being the home side you should come out all guns blazing?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

He was manager for the first and second half and he f@cked it up from the start, ok he rescued a point but is that good enough?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not sure if the OP is fishing

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would have no objection to him being in charge for a number of games to see how he does. Got a lot of time for Mr Jones

Stumpy Tim

Didn't he show passion for the previous 19 games on the sidelines in which we managed 1 win???
We need experience and fast and that includes a new asistant manager...Most said hyppia wasn't experienced enough and you want Jones whos had 1 game and got saved late on against another terrible side.:facepalm:

A lot of people wanted Steve Clarke and he's had 1 1/2 seasons of mediocrity. Other people want Sherwood - a few games at Tottenham only. Poyet & Oscar weren't experienced. Different people look for different things. I like the fact that Jones has his badges, had success when he did manage a team (even if it was only a development team) - and we really need to get the transfer window right. He's in the best position to know what we need.

It's hardly a ludicrous suggestion.

paulfair

Feb 2, 2009
Not saying I want him as manager but I certainly think he should remain in our coaching setup. His passion today was great to see.

When asked in a previous interview why it didnt work out for Sammi,Jones replied i dont know.Well that was proved to-day by him picking the same players and guess what another game without a win. It is pretty obvious why it did not work out for sammi starting with jfc and garderner playing in midfield,need i go on.

Stumpy Tim

What about the first half firing up as being the home side you should come out all guns blazing?

He was manager for the first and second half and he f@cked it up from the start, ok he rescued a point but is that good enough?

The team had no belief whatsoever, and then he had to contend with a goal of 30 seconds. I fail to see how he f*cked anything up. They had no confidence at all, but it came back as the game went on. Given the calamity of the first minute we did well.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Both teams were fairly ordinary.One manager,seemed pretty soulless,perhaps becoming a journey man .The other just bursting with fight,heart,pride and urging "his " team on.( So pumped up ,he made Gus inflatable ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here