Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
2 dropped

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's a point gained.
Last week it was two dropped. Because Sami.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Over the course of the ninety minutes a draw was a fair result. In fact Brighton were so terrible in those first 30 minutes you could almost say Brighton got lucky.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In the second half after being 2-0 down our team showed masses of fight and spirit, definitely point gained. Thought Jones made a correct statement by wearing a suit and I ain't his greatest fan. Good effort all round, let's hope for similar on Monday, and then start to rebuild.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It is becoming academic now. If we can't beat reading at home then we are totally ****ed!

Reading were dreadful in the second half and we should have despatched them. We cannot give away pathetically simple goals and expect to stay in this division. Everyone in the ground saw Glenn standing on his own for the corner and then we all knew he would peel away and attack the corner....but not our stupid training team....come on guys this is basic stuff!

For God sake, let's stop giving away pathetic points.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 points dropped.

Only 11 Home games remaining along with 12 Away.

One would have thought that taking no less than 6 points out of the 9 available against Birmingham, Leeds and Huddersfield would be vital.

12 of our 20 points have come from our 12 home games - just a point a game - and only 8 points coming from our 11 away games.

If we're not winning at home, it's going to be very difficult...

Home:
Brentford (5th)
Ipswich (2nd)
Nottingham Forest (9th)
Birmingham (16th)
Leeds (20th)
Derby (3rd)
Wolves (13th)
Norwich (7th)
Bournemouth (1st)
Huddersfield (19th)
Watford (6th)

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
A point gained and I feel we have a bit of momentum now. Just hope the players aren't too knackered for Fulham. They gave their all in the 2nd half

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Given the firsf half performance a point gained. Morale boosting fight back in second half - I reckon our season might have turned

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Bit of both we need to start turning draws into wins but coming back from 0-2 is a plus at 20 mins we looked like a team already relegated but the second half performance showed some real fight with Readings keeper pulling off some fine saves, Jones made I think substitutions that were effective

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Bit of both we need to start turning draws into wins but coming back from 0-2 is a plus at 20 mins we looked like a team already relegated but the second half performance showed some real fight with Readings keeper pulling off some fine saves, Jones made I think substitutions that were effective

Agree. 3 points lost. Then 1 point gained back.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We must be positive and build on that. Clearly a point gained as we were dead and buried in this game. We now need to build on it for future games. Reading clearly missed a trick here but will be ok and lower mid table at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here