Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the worst thing about whats happened so far today?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Knowing what might have been had we kept Murray ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was quite confident today but when i saw the midfield it was already game over

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
So hacked off. I really can't bare that bunch of noddy no marks and hoped we could at least squeeze out a bore draw to save face but no, we are THAT shit that we're just gonna take our pants down yet again and take another dicking.

New manager cannot be dithered over. This is now a very serious rescue mission that calls for an expert in the field of beating relegation. I don't care what Pulis' demands are. We give him what he wants and beg him to get us out of this steaming turd of a season without going down.

The gap is widening and we're getting cut adrift. Anyone who thinks a season back in league one wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing is deluded. We NEED to stay up and that means acting NOW to get it sorted.

Goodbye Jones, goodbye half the squad, get the chequebook out.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So hacked off. I really can't bare that bunch of noddy no marks and hoped we could at least squeeze out a bore draw to save face but no, we are THAT shit that we're just gonna take our pants down yet again and take another dicking.

New manager cannot be dithered over. This is now a very serious rescue mission that calls for an expert in the field of beating relegation. I don't care what Pulis' demands are. We give him what he wants and beg him to get us out of this steaming turd of a season without going down.

The gap is widening and we're getting cut adrift. Anyone who thinks a season back in league one wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing is deluded. We NEED to stay up and that means acting NOW to get it sorted.

Goodbye Jones, goodbye half the squad, get the chequebook out.

Who should I make the cheque out to?

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Why should it have been any different today? Same squad, mostly the same management team. Same result...

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Congratulations to Jones for turning it round, even though I wouldn't want him to be manager (perhaps Under-21s coach). Clearly must have given the players a right going over at half time, and only their keeper stopped us getting the win. Hopefully if Murray goes back to Palace, we've got fellow strugglers in Reading, who looked garbage once he went off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here