Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
when he scores his reactions will give a clue if he wants to come back or not

Reading can afford to pay him £20k a week because Pogrebnyak leaving at the end of the season will save them £60k a week.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
that may well be true, but don't see what's got to do with his reactions if he scores today

If he scores he'll run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Reading fans :wink:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
If he scores he'll run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Reading fans :wink:

exactly as you would expect him to do, but it's if there are any little snide gesticulating to the Brighton fans that would be a rather big clue. Anyhow for what it's worth I think there is as much chance of him coming back here as there is for me to get a refund for the Turkey we ate yesterday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
exactly as you would expect him to do, but it's if there are any little snide gesticulating to the Brighton fans that would be a rather big clue. Anyhow for what it's worth I think there is as much chance of him coming back here as there is for me to get a refund for the Turkey we ate yesterday

We've burned our bridges with Glenn "Judas" Murray :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd like to think with a 'war chest', Mr Manager will do considerable better than Murray next month.

After all he's lazy, disrespectful, only plays when it's contract o'clock, wants to move up North (at least being in Reading that came true), disruptive, and so on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably will score but Reading fans haven't been overly impressed. Missed good chances last week, and then stropped around the pitch in the second half.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I long for the day when the Brighton faithful don't pine after GM like a schoolboy for his ex girlfriend after she dumped him for the (chavvy) lad up the road who was willing to treat her a bit more. It was understandable in the direct aftermath but now it's just sad.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I long for the day when the Brighton faithful don't pine after GM like a schoolboy for his ex girlfriend after she dumped him for the (chavvy) lad up the road who was willing to treat her a bit more. It was understandable in the direct aftermath but now it's just sad.

agree with this

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
12/5 to score anytime with bet365.
In a weird way I hope he does score,a good goal at that. It'll maybe make the powers that be realise you sometimes have to try harder to hang on to what you've got. We would be Premier League if we'd kept him Look what he did for our "friends" up the road. Very poor decision,at the time, to let him go. Hindsight eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In a weird way I hope he does score,a good goal at that. It'll maybe make the powers that be realise you sometimes have to try harder to hang on to what you've got. We would be Premier League if we'd kept him Look what he did for our "friends" up the road. Very poor decision,at the time, to let him go. Hindsight eh?

From which we learnt zip. We did much the same with Barnes but managed to get the enormous sum of 750 k having made him feel unwanted as well. We were told by the board what a good bit of business it was too, backed up by quite a few on here.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
From which we learnt zip. We did much the same with Barnes but managed to get the enormous sum of 750 k having made him feel unwanted as well. We were told by the board what a good bit of business it was too, backed up by quite a few on here.
Oh Yeah, Barnes just not good enough eh? He seems to be doing OK at Burnley.Lets hope this is the start of a change of thinking by TB et al.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
There are reports that Colin wants him back in Croydon after his loan, and that he will go straight back into their team

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are reports that Colin wants him back in Croydon after his loan, and that he will go straight back into their team

Could save their season with Zaha and Bolasie supplying the crosses again. Don't let it happen :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here