Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of seeing potential managers at the game today

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
With the urgency to find a manager and with the transfer window opening soon. Could Tony be interviewing today? Give the new man a chance to have a look at the team. Can we expect a few more rumors on here later of the comings and goings at the game?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If they are a potential Manager and they are not at the Match today. I wouldn't employ them.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
With the urgency to find a manager and with the transfer window opening soon. Could Tony be interviewing today? Give the new man a chance to have a look at the team. Can we expect a few more rumors on here later of the comings and goings at the game?
I'm going!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I can picture 3-4 candidates in different exec boxes and TB going round for a view of each one and suggestions to change things !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Every chance of seeing a potential manager there today.
A mate of mine works for poundland there was a strong rumour before christmas that he was up for promotion to assistant manager in the new yeay and he is going today, so thats one so far.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think unless a deal has been done, we are unlikely to see anyone in view. I do think that we will know by Monday night. That would give him time to have a look at the squad and see what he needs to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here