Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

huge game today

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
big clear out during the week......time for the boys to stand up and reclaim the respect and adulation of the fans with a shtonking performance today.....a win and all will be forgiven......come on you seagulls...!! let's effin' well do this..!:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Feel exactly the same as you.

Im buzzing for today - lets make the Amex an absolute electric atmosphere today!!! Fully get behind the team and lets give someone a spanking today

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Although I agree with most of that, all will not be forgiven with just one win. We need the players, staff from top to bottom to now atually prove they are a team......

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
yes but i meant for the normal supporters not the bed-wetting psycho's on here...:thumbsup:

How very dare you sir, I was up at 6am not because I wet my bed again, but because I have small child that wants to play schools !!!

Sorry fella your on about forgiveness for a squad that should easily be mid table that has either let the manager down and the fans or both.... So a win will not satisfy or rectify the problem, they need to roll thier sleeves up and come out fighting for the next twenty games.... Other than that I am 101% behind the team and will be singing today.....

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A win today will be very welcome, and long overdue. However, the next 3 or 4 weeks are massive for this club and the hierarchy that run it. Get it right and we can consolidate the rest of those season, and accept it as a blip. Get it wrong and we're in proper trouble

This is it. Hoping for a proper response from the players today. We need 11 Calderons on the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is it. Hoping for a proper response from the players today. We need 11 Calderons on the pitch.

Can't shake off the dread of Glenn Murray playing against us again

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

I share your concern - he's gonna score for sure. However, I consoled myself with the certainty that we're gonna score twice (Bent 2), so all's well with the world!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Likewise. I'm trying to ignore this and the fact that we need the win against a team we never beat. Other than that I'm stupidly optimistic about today.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Hopefully Glenn will show that time has moved on and that we need to be looking forward rather than back. I would sooner have Bent up front than Glenn and we should try and play to his strengths today ie the early ball.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Win today and the dreams of a play off spot are re-ignited.

brightonconvert

Dec 23, 2014
Very much up for today. If you haven't got a ticket get one and let's get the Amex rocking. Seagulls!

Some of the players confidence is low.. Although defeat is hard to take the Bournemouth loss was in someways easier to take than the millwall debacle

That's behind us now and as fans we need to get behind the team today...perspective new managers will be watching.. All the players get a fresh start

Remember how far we've come and back our side

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How very dare you sir, I was up at 6am not because I wet my bed again, but because I have small child that wants to play schools !!!

Sorry fella your on about forgiveness for a squad that should easily be mid table that has either let the manager down and the fans or both.... So a win will not satisfy or rectify the problem, they need to roll thier sleeves up and come out fighting for the next twenty games.... Other than that I am 101% behind the team and will be singing today.....

yes my mate...but you will not be taking your book or knitting with you or smuggling in a flask of ovaltine or bovril will you....:wink: x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here