Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playstation / Xbox

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to Junior both networks are down as "hacked".

There will be some disappointed people tonight.......

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Except for the new Xbox you need to download an update when you first set it up, which means access to Xbox Live is needed. There will be a lot of people unable to play anything I think. Shame

Except I have a ps2, ps3 and ps4 all working fine single player

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My youngest got a ps4 for Christmas. He played Destiny for several hours but since this afternoon we've been unable to gain access as even in single player mode, it needs to connect to the net. It's absolutely ridiculous that a 3 hundred pound machine and a fifty quid game can't be used without being online. Such a retrograde practise.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Some nasty people called the Lizard Squad apparently. They threatened to take down both networks today and so it was as it seems

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Just got off the phone to my banks fraud department. The hackers got my details so my Christmas has ended rather abruptly!

Anyone else I strongly,advice to remove any dd's or saved payments with Microsoft/sony immediately!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Such a retrograde practise.

retrograde? its the future! more and more systems are online only, needing a regular connection even if they aren't online applications/games. funny how the fanbois argue over this matter and those opposed to online systems get ridiculed for being paranoid, but here we are.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Yep. Splashed out on a PS4 for my oldest a while back and £39.99 for PSN last night all ready for today so he could play his mates. Still enjoyed the present but annoying for them all!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here