Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Track day

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Been given a super car track day experience by Mrs Throbb, but what 3 cars do I drive got a choice from Aston Martin, Ariel Atom, Ferrari, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche, Subaru, Mitsubishi Evo, Lotus Elise, Nissan GTR, Audi A8.

Was thinking of going for the Austin Martin, Ariel Atom and the Lamborghini Gallardo

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ferrari just to say you have?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
From a pure track day perspective it's got to be the Ariel atom, really gives you the sensation of driving. Never tried the others, you get to choose 3? Insurance must be insane at this place :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Which Ferrari are they offering?... And which Aston?

the Atom is a must.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Atom is a definite

Ferrari (doesn't matter which one, the kudos is enough)

It's a tough choice for the last one, an Aston isn't a Ferrari but carries nearly as much kudos, the Lambo is the smaller one so is VERY similar to the R8 as both made by Audi. But the Lambo name is better.

I'd be tempted by the GT-R. It's a truly epic car and a real track monster and quicker round the Nurburgring than all the others I believe. And is more affordable in real life so something to aspire to!!!!

This is all subjective as to how hard you're allowed to push them too.... A lot of these days the cars have Rev limiters and such like. If you're not allowed to really push I'd go for the Atom, Ferrari and Lambo/Aston.

A very challenging but pleasing decision.

You can always book yourself on another and try the other cars!!!!......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here