Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Dr Who crimbo.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have done quite a bit of Gin, what happened there ? Bit better than previous efforts but very confusing. Now having to sit through Miranda....thank God she has pulled the plug on this tosh .

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Dr Who is the ultimate televisual emperor's new clothes.

Total garbage with plot elements borrowed from Alien, Red Dwarf and Inception. Father Christmas shoehorned in for no other reason than to make it seem Christmassy.

Time for it to be axed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Dr Poo. What utter crap.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
And more soaps than any one can stomach. Thank god for alcohol, board games, quizzes and all that malarkey. Won't be watching tv again till January.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The out-laws are laughing it up, please help

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know, it's on now, hence I'm looking at Internet forums. :down:

My life is effectively over,having to sit through Miranda then stuck with either Eastenders or the TWO HOURS of nothing happening very slowly, Downton Abbey. Lord help me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Star trek is on film 4. top gear Bolivia special on Dave. Also the new Top gear is on sat/sun. Looking forward to that.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Utter gash.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The Christmas Specials are always a bit flimsy compared to the main series. I enjoyed tonight's effort though, probably the best Yuletide edition we've had for a long while.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The Christmas Specials are always a bit flimsy compared to the main series. I enjoyed tonight's effort though, probably the best Yuletide edition we've had for a long while.

I thought the 2012 one (with Clara and the Snowmen) was pretty good. Wasn't a huge fan of tonights one bar a couple of moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here