Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blown out!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Stuffed full of Beer,Sherry and coke,nuts, chocs and xmas dinner,just about to open prezzie's....bring forth the Queens speech and then i can kip for an hour.:facepalm:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's 1 o'clock you big poof. Get some more down ya and enjoy Christmas.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's 1 o'clock you big poof. Get some more down ya and enjoy Christmas.

I have a pint glass of sherry and coke on the table....with ice,going nowhere yet,perhaps i'll give lunch 5 mins more to go down. :lol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Crikey moses. Our turkey is not even in the oven yet. Just off to the pub now and start cooking about 2ish

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Pub time now. Coach House, Rottingdean in the sunshine. Gorgeous. Then back for the full blow out, then round friends for more debauchery. I may be snoring in WSU tomorrow...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
we don't mess about,up at 6am for a walk to watch the sun rise,been drinking since 8..

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Popped into Haywards Heath for the Christmas parkrun, have been carefully rehydrating with bucks fizz ever since. Supposed to be cooking.......will get around to it at some point.......

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I've now eaten an unacceptable amount and feel rather ill! Pancakes for breakfast, then a huge Christmas dinner followed by mince pies, cheese, crackers, chocolates and biscuits. I blimmin' love Christmas!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here