West, West, West Sussex
So what did you get then.....

I shall proudly be sporting one of these at the game tomorrow

jumper.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not really a present but i might treat myself to another years subscription to a season ticket. Even with Hyypia gone i wasn't really interested in renewing but now Burke has gone this adds a completely different complexion on things. The two people i wanted out the most have gone. Not bothered about Barber. Infact i personally think he is doing a good job and i have no beef with him. May consider changing seats though if i do.

My gift from the Albion was the "happy Christmas" text message which hit my mobile phone, just as I was enjoying a nice lie-in this morning. A noisy explosion of a ring-tone in my right ear and an instant thought that went: "Whoever that is can **** off".

#ungrateful fan

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
My Christmas present was the very timely removal of Burke.

Im considering ordering a Christmas jumber at the reduced price of £20 for my (then) 16 year old daughter next year. I think it's exactly what the fashion conscious teenager needs and should definitely cement her loyalty to the Albion. Now, do I go for the reindeer or the penguin?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A very thoughtful £10 off at the club shop if I spend £50, which won't happen

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My mother got me a calendar. First time she's ever bought me an Albion-related present!

"where did you get this from?" [they live in Sutton, never go to Brighton and don't shop on line]
"From a shop in Epsom"
"oh, really?", thinking "WTF sort of shop in Epsom sells an Albion calendar?"

I'll get further details...

My mother got me a calendar. First time she's ever bought me an Albion-related present!

"where did you get this from?" [they live in Sutton, never go to Brighton and don't shop on line]
"From a shop in Epsom"
"oh, really?", thinking "WTF sort of shop in Epsom sells an Albion calendar?"

I'll get further details...

Is it the 2015 one?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Mrs Earle will benefit from a smart new Albion gillet and I have Jimmy Case's book to read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here