Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be nice or be banned.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If the armies in 1914 could suspend hostilities for 24 hours, let's prove we can do the same on NSC today. It would be great to have a binfest free zone.

If you choose not to, then expect a 14 day holiday from the board.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
If the armies in 1914 could suspend hostilities for 24 hours, let's prove we can do the same on NSC today. It would be great to have a binfest free zone.

do you feel all powerful and important now?

merry xmas

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'll give it a go. Happy Christmas to my fellow keyboard warriors on NSC and a successful second half to the season. Best wishes to Nathan Jones as he seeks to steady the ship. Good luck to Sami and DB in 2015 and thanks for all your efforts on our behalf. DB especially thanks for getting the Training facility up and running with Cat One status. Well done Simon Ireland for nabbing a Prem League job with QPR. I've been surprisingly pleased with NJ's start already and his words, plus the recall of CMS. I'll be very supportive of him.I'm sorry for those who lost their jobs, but they are probably ok financially and changes needed to be rung. So here's to you all, Merry Christmas, everybody let's have fun in 2015 (thanks Noddy!).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
81a.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley 'be nice or get sacked' would be more appropriate.

I believe Tony is still on the loose marauding around Sussex with a duffel bag full of P45's.
The police helicopter thought they had him cornered in Portslade, but he managed to evade capture by hiding next to a garden pond.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Merry Christmas to everyone! Be nice or be banned? I'll toss a coin and let you know...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Unusually forthright from El Pres, is Bozza looking to restructure the NSC whips department ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Shirley 'be nice or get sacked' would be more appropriate.

I believe Tony is still on the loose marauding around Sussex with a duffel bag full of P45's.
The police helicopter thought they had him cornered in Portslade, but he managed to evade capture by hiding next to a garden pond.

:lolol: first laugh of the day
have a good one everybody

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just who the El blooming Pres does the OP think he/she is? no binfest? telling us what to or not do......next thing is he/she will be buying players and putting up prices and asking us not to stand up or someting!!!!

Edit:.................oh hello El Pres........did not see it was you....festive (slurp) greetings (backtracks) and merry christmas to you :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Not all soldiers wanted or believed in a truce on Christmas day 1914, so unfortunately when some of those on the opposite side got up out of their trenches they were shot dead. I would imagine one or two on here will put their head above the parapet today. Merry Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here