Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xmas Morning Drinking........who has started then?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Only tea for me so far..........will update later.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've been awake all night so I don't know if I've started or just not stopped yet. Cider and rum.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
A nice mocha.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Breakfast in a pub and its tea and o j for now. Quick walk round Mere then Gin all the way !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Coffee

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Started on the Bucks Fizz at 8.45 while still in bed as the kids open their stocking presents.

It's traditional!

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Coffee - driving the bloomin' m-in-l round today, so taking one for the team :salute:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How dull is this thread,me personally have been for a walk with the missus at 6am,dinners on and the majority of the prezzies are still unwrapped until after lunch,went for a meal last night with the families and am on my 3rd bottle of "world beers" 4 pack....have 6 days off and as i do 12 hour shifts every day i am fluking loving it......

Coffee and Orange? blah!! :lolol:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
My head hurts too much from last night. Water and tea so far today.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Aaahhh! I wish I could afford to drink LP all year round, I tell myself it isn't worth the stupid price, but it is!

I am about to start making the brandy butter - an annual excuse to reduce the stocks of less than ideal spiritous liquors that sit untouched at the back of the cupboard for the rest of the year. Should I use the Calvados, the Polish pear brandy, or the Czech plum brandy? Any advice would be welcomed. The decision will also involve a decision on what variety of alcohol will be the first to cross my lips this Christmas morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here