Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A club in turmoil?

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Hypia gone,Burke gone,Bloom in Aussie-land and Aled Jones in charge as we flounder in the relegation places.
Doesn't bode well.
A win on Friday is a must.
It has been worse of course,but not for a long time.:nono:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hypia gone,Burke gone,Bloom in Aussie-land and Aled Jones in charge as we flounder in the relegation places.
Doesn't bode well.

I rather think you have been on the gin old boy.

Have a glass or two of tequila that will make you happy old bean.

Happy xmas

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I rather think you have been on the gin old boy.

Have a glass or two of tequila that will make you happy old bean.

Happy xmas

When I was a mite younger we were wont to snort tequila from a teaspoon straight up the old nostrils. Very effective way to get ********d both cheaply and quickly and - as you rightly note - tends to make you smile (after the initial grimacing) rather than the morosity of gin. :thumbsup:

Happy Christmas :lolol:

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
When I was a mite younger we were wont to snort tequila from a teaspoon straight up the old nostrils. Very effective way to get ********d both cheaply and quickly and - as you rightly note - tends to make you smile (after the initial grimacing) rather than the morosity of gin. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip!
I may need it in the coming weeks and months.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Bloom is back in town.

I struggle to see why people are so negative (and vile) towards Jones.

Me too. No-one has managed to explain why either.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Doesn't bode well.

On the contrary, with Bloom back in the UK, looks to me like a club finally starting to try and work its way out of turmoil. Just need Jones gone now.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Tequila suicide for me in my younger days - down the shot, snort the salt, lemon in the eye.........

Jones is caretaking, can we at least leave him alone for now ? Can't be any worse.........

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
On the contrary, with Bloom back in the UK, looks to me like a club finally starting to try and work its way out of turmoil. Just need Jones gone now.

Agreed from me too - much of what has clearly been required to be done is now, finally being dealt with. Finally a club prepared to confront its turmoil. The club's culture has changed for the worse in recent years - and further change is still required at the top - but the priority is to get the right manager in who can at least guarantee survival this season.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The wheels are loose

wheels-fall-off-o.gif

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Doesn't bode well.

I'm the happiest with how things are at the club that I've been in AGES.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We were more in turmoil 3 days ago. I'm delighted with the last few days so no we're not in turmoil. Well done Tony Bloom.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Operationally as a club it has had to expand very quickly so there were bound to be recruitment errors along the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here