Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Merry Christmas

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just wanted to wish all on NSC a happy and peaceful Christmas and a successful New Year in whatever form that may take for you. :thumbsup:

Whatever the ups and downs of the Albion or of life in general, I can always rely on NSC for a laugh or distraction of some kind, and long may that continue.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now this is what I was expecting of NSC on Christmas eve.

Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is actually the power behind the throne, at the Amex.
Perhaps he's engineered the last 48 hours to maximise NSC traffic in this traditional downtime.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just wanted to wish all on NSC a happy and peaceful Christmas and a successful New Year in whatever form that may take for you. :thumbsup:

Whatever the ups and downs of the Albion or of life in general, I can always rely on NSC for a laugh or distraction of some kind, and long may that continue.

Happy Christmas Frutos----would you like to meet my mother in law:eek:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Now this is what I was expecting of NSC on Christmas eve.

Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is actually the power behind the throne, at the Amex.
Perhaps he's engineered the last 48 hours to maximise NSC traffic in this traditional downtime.

Happy Christmas Stat-----are you getting a new light for your bike :wink:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just sit back,Merry Christmas. Forget the spats,tiff's etc. Think 1914 and the truce,why can't we learn from that ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all enjoy tomorrow and that we have something to look forward to on Boxing Day :thumbsup:

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks to Bozza and the Mods for their hard work throughout the year.........

Roll on Boxing Day!!

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

Merry Christmas to all Albion fans, stick together, support our team!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
A very Happy Christmas to everyone that reads NSC, yes even the Palarse gits. Hope you all have a lovely day and and your wishes come true.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Great thread!

Wish you all a really Merry Christmas, I mirror Hailsham - no matter what team, I hope you have a special festive time with your loved ones and get a chance to relax and enjoy this time. Wish everyone a Healthy and Prosperous New Year too. Special thoughts to those who have left us this year, you will never be forgotten.

Respect to you all, whether we agree or disagree. All the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here