Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sherwood and pulis who would be there number two

brightonconvert

Dec 23, 2014
The fact that warnock has made pulis's previous side look more entertaining says it all

I travel around the country for work and always like to listen to real fans... Stoke were grateful but wouldn't want to watch that style again

Sherwood has academy experience and should we end up with a majority of Sussex players in the side and retain our place in the championship I'd be cock a hoop
Uwe
Use Rossler inherited a difficult bunch of players at Wigan but built excellent foundations at Brentford that are now showing fruition.. My preference ahead of Sherwood

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Pulis has a team that left Stoke at the same time as him, they were with him at Palace and left at the same time as him too, can't remember their names though, one his assistant, another a coach from memory

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Surely poogate was enough for us not to speculate on the bowel movements of prospective managerial candidates...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Chris ramsey and Les Ferdinand will be sherwoods. Both at QPR at moment.
Pullis will also have his regular 2 i should think of david kemp and gerry francis

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Surely poogate was enough for us not to speculate on the bowel movements of prospective managerial candidates...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Didn't we play Stoke under Pulis, in some cup or other, with Poyet. Didn't they batter and hoof their way to a win? Or am I imagining it?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Didn't we play Stoke under Pulis, in some cup or other, with Poyet. Didn't they batter and hoof their way to a win? Or am I imagining it?

Yep very ugly to watch aswell.

Never liked his style but wouldn't say no to him now ( I feel dirty saying that).Not only do I think he would make us finish mid table this season I reckon he could take us up next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here