Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another unfortunate email from BHAFC Marketing Dept......

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They tweeted it, too.

[tweet]547730957542125568[/tweet]

I wondered if it was someone with a mean sense of humour, whether it was a spiteful lack of class, or a genuine coincidence/bad timing. Admittedly if it's the first, I think it's kinda funny (as much as two people losing their jobs at christmas can be, of course).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You are looking for something that isnt there just to stir up trouble. It is most obvious they are referring to people like children being given a BHA related present like a shirt.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You are looking for something that isnt there just to stir up trouble. It is most obvious they are referring to people like children being given a BHA related present like a shirt.

This, the bit about children being given a BHA related present - unnecessary thread for me.

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Not from the tweet. From the tweet there is no hint what they are referring to, until you notice the youtube link at the end of it hiding in the hashtags click on it and actually watch the video. Using text-in-images to get around the 140 character limit of twitter there are any number of ways to word the announcement, but it remains vague, and easily misinterpreted.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
This, the bit about children being given a BHA related present - unnecessary thread for me.

There are many who work for the Albion, who have done some nice things for both supporters and children this Christmas. Looking for a reason to criticise them, especially at this time of year, indicates a sad perspective on life, or that the message has been misinterpreted.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not from the tweet. From the tweet there is no hint what they are referring to, until you notice the youtube link at the end of it hiding in the hashtags click on it and actually watch the video. Using text-in-images to get around the 140 character limit of twitter there are any number of ways to word the announcement, but it remains vague, and easily misinterpreted.

I didnt see the tweet and all the technicalities you talk of. I was judging by the picture highlighting the words on the Christmas card that was mentioned as detrimental to the club, by some body who looks for reasons to have a go at them, because of his past affiliation and bowing to DK.

I can see no fault in it whatsoever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here