Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Antti Niemi

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Surprised if he stays but I could see Ankergren taking the role. I saw something a while back where Walton praising Casper for his guidance to young keepers coming through.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't think anyone wants Niemi to go but it does seem likely that he will choose to do so.
Doesn't always happen of course and admittedly Martinez has stayed at Watford since Oscar left but you would lay odds on him following when OG gets another job (like back at Brighton now Burke has gone??? ).

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Don't think anyone wants Niemi to go but it does seem likely that he will choose to do so.
Doesn't always happen of course and admittedly Martinez has stayed at Watford since Oscar left but you would lay odds on him following when OG gets another job (like back at Brighton now Burke has gone??? ).

Maybe they'll all come back now - Vicente, Poyet, Tanno, Oatway, Gotsmanov, Bridcutt, Buckley, Gullys Girls, that bloke who was ejected from the WSL during the Millwall game, Keith Dublin, Tony Meola, Mendoza...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't see him staying around, only here because of Hyypia and still does his work with the Finnish FA.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That would be a turn up for the book should it happen. I wouldnt be totally against it, although the old adage never go back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here