Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cotterill!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Got Brizzle City playing some nice freeflowing attacking football! Experienced, and might know a few young gems we can sign from the lower leagues.Also has the an advantage of previously wearing the stripes and famously` kissed the badge.` Could do a lot worse!

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
Got Brizzle City playing some nice freeflowing attacking football! Experienced, and might know a few young gems we can sign from the lower leagues.Also has the an advantage of previously wearing the stripes and famously` kissed the badge.` Could do a lot worse!

could do a lot worse and probably will.

why would he leave top of table Brizzle? he wont

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would take that but cant see leaving City,

Same size club , a likely promotion on CV and a stadium rebuild happening. Not to mention rich owners

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
When you say "nice, free flowing attacking football": it's actually "boot it long and let the fast bloke up front chase it" football.

Effective I guess, given their form. But do we have the players to make that work? Same applies to Pulis.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
When you say "nice, free flowing attacking football": it's actually "boot it long and let the fast bloke up front chase it" football.

Effective I guess, given their form. But do we have the players to make that work? Same applies to Pulis.

A bit harsh! What ive seen of them this season has been great team play and not reliant on direct balls!

This is like a Withdean era revival - is there any more lower league managers we can punt?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doesn't Cotterill apply everytime the Albion manager position comes up?

I'd be VERY underwhelmed if he got the job, although he'd be better than Hyypia

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not expecting us to be shopping in Harrods, or even Waitrose. But can we at least stop perusing the windows at Poundstretcher ?

Steve bloody Cotterill. Jesus.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here