Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Santa flyover

D

Deleted member 22389

It's father christmas not Santa Claus. Doesn't father christmas in all honesty sound much better.

at an elevation of 35 degrees above the west-south-western horizon. It will arc as high as 45 degrees before disappearing 10 degrees above the horizon to the south east.

In the wise words of Chief Brody (Jaws 2)

"Don't give me that shit........POINT"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A ridiculous suggestion. If I show my youngster that Santa Christmas (his words, not mine) is passing over before 5:30, he is sure to want to go to bed, having been told that he needs to be asleep so that SC visits him.

If he does that, he'll be awake at about 4am.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
A ridiculous suggestion. If I show my youngster that Santa Christmas (his words, not mine) is passing over before 5:30, he is sure to want to go to bed, having been told that he needs to be asleep so that SC visits him.

Try for the 7pm showing?

Maybe tell him Santa Christmas is on his way somewhere else and not due to be here till much later?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Maybe tell him Santa Christmas is on his way somewhere else and not due to be here till much later?

I like your thinking.

The only possible way this can go wrong is if I completely forget, remembering as I go to bed 7 or 8 hours later.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Is that the eagerly awaited sequel to "One club, one ambition"? Perhaps suffixed with (we can avoid relegation)?

Don't forget 'Keep The Faith'

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I've had my Christmas wish come true already....

Attachments

• Sami santa.jpg
    Sami santa.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here