Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers Away: Avoiding Churchill Square-An Albion Christmas Pilgrimage.

Dec 29, 2011
Pretty good read, these two lines didn't really read properly though:
"The big However, that commonly used word in the team’s fortunes of recent times, seemed to fall eight minutes later when Bruno, like a man possessed, went for a reckless two footed challenge on Kevin McDonald."
"Choosing The Goose, being a large and popular pub with home fans, was always going to be of an advantage."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pretty good read, these two lines didn't really read properly though:
"The big However, that commonly used word in the team’s fortunes of recent times, seemed to fall eight minutes later when Bruno, like a man possessed, went for a reckless two footed challenge on Kevin McDonald."
"Choosing The Goose, being a large and popular pub with home fans, was always going to be of an advantage."

Both of them are missing single quotation marks around the emphasis. I'll amend accordingly. I shouldn't really proof read at 2.30 in the morning !

Even my initial introduction smacks of 'Go to bed'.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Talking of the wolves game,I haven't seen it mentioned yet but did anybody see the home fans fighting among themselves just before we scored. One chap was sent flying down the steps by the stewards landing in a heap about 10 rows lower.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Talking of the wolves game,I haven't seen it mentioned yet but did anybody see the home fans fighting among themselves just before we scored. One chap was sent flying down the steps by the stewards landing in a heap about 10 rows lower.

I didn't see it, but I wouldn't have fancied being that supporter. Those stands are among the steepest I've seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here