Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

white cat found Langney Point Eastbourne

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
large pure white cat found, yellow/amber eyes, no collar or chip anyone who knows someone who has misplaced this cat contact me by PM???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:bounce:

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
White Cat

Good afternoon, have you found the owner of the cat yet, yesterday i was going around the sovereign roundabout around 2pm when a white cat ran across from the roundabout towards langney point, it did look spooked but might have come from princes park area.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Good afternoon, have you found the owner of the cat yet, yesterday i was going around the sovereign roundabout around 2pm when a white cat ran across from the roundabout towards langney point, it did look spooked but might have come from princes park area.

they are all over the place
we found this one and I am trying to find an owner, there is also the possibility that they might be related

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Keep it

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Hmmmm!
I did'nt want to have to say this but he is deceased, just dropped dead outside in our garden, vet thinks it might have been a heart attack, he/she has been cremated, we had this done rather than hand it over to the RSPCA or the council to be binned (not very fitting for such a beautiful animal) my fear is that somebody, a child or old lady is waiting for him to come home.
we had to take ownership to do this so his or her name is Blanco until we know different

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
RIP Blanco. Lost, found, deceased-all in one thread.

On a more serious note, I do hope there isn't an owner, and especially not an older one. Well done for giving the cat some dignity in its passing.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
RIP Blanco. Lost, found, deceased-all in one thread.

On a more serious note, I do hope there isn't an owner, and especially not an older one. Well done for giving the cat some dignity in its passing.

I would hope someone would do the same if we lost one like that

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
So basically you've stolen this cat, killed it, then burned its corpse to hide the evidence. All this at Christmas wow.

That's taking the humour too far. Glasfryn is a feline hero. He was very helpful with his advice for me recently.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
I was not sure but the way it ran from the roundabout, it did look as if it had been hit by a car, but not sure it did move pretty quick and did look spooked

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was not sure but the way it ran from the roundabout, it did look as if it had been hit by a car, but not sure it did move pretty quick and did look spooked

the cat we found has been passed away now for nearly two weeks.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we have now come to the conclusion this cat was a stray, nobody has come forward with information

his/her ashes are still with us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here