Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
B5igAbkIgAIeiBk.jpg

?!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can you imagine some of the wild celebrations of years gone by happening now? Mini pitch invasions,surges,jumping up and down on seats and barriers. Pathetic how football in this country has changed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Date 18/12/1991

Guinness Boy

You'll notice I dispensed with the "Dear" because that's how progressive we are at Goldstone Towers these days. I imagine in 2014 that will be a perfectly acceptable form of address and in no way rude. Though there was an office junior called hybrid_x who we've sacked as he claimed that in addition everyone would be watching games through portable phones and recording the footage on same to prove to their mates they were there. He's been sacked, obviously. Nutter.

Anyway, it has come to my attention that you and several hundred of your cohorts have been caught in the North Stand exhibiting the following behaviours when a goal goes in. Jumping up and down. Punching the air. Surging. Hugging one another.

Clearly this is the warped sort of behaviour we only expect from those adolescents who have been abandoned by both parents and are now in the grip of the terrible "Ecstasy" addiction that seems to be killing half the country. You and your friends seem to be under the impression that being in your early twenties is an excuse for fun rather than respecting the hallowed stone of the North Stand. I have no idea where this will lead but I'm going to hazard a guess that you will inspire the next generation to destroy plastic seats and cardboard hoardings owned by a shady man with a yacht the size of Monaco.

Further more I believe that a large group of you regularly tease Ploppy The Jailer or P.C. Beard as you refer to him, and that really important goals are celebrated with pitch invasions which could possibly lead to a nice vase falling off one of the boardroom cabinets. I really don't know what's worse, the insulting of a stand up member of the constabulary or the risk you are placing on your own safety and that of some cheap Vokins knock offs.

I can only conclude by saying that I hope that by 2014 you and your ilk will have been eradicated from the game completely and replaced by some nice middle class, commuter families who wouldn't say boo to a goose and would be able to inject some much needed funds in to this cash starved game of ours.

Yours

AWanker

Secretary

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Date 18/12/1991

Guinness Boy

You'll notice I dispensed with the "Dear" because that's how progressive we are at Goldstone Towers these days. I imagine in 2014 that will be a perfectly acceptable form of address and in no way rude. Though there was an office junior called hybrid_x who we've sacked as he claimed that in addition everyone would be watching games through portable phones and recording the footage on same to prove to their mates they were there. He's been sacked, obviously. Nutter.

Anyway, it has come to my attention that you and several hundred of your cohorts have been caught in the North Stand exhibiting the following behaviours when a goal goes in. Jumping up and down. Punching the air. Surging. Hugging one another.

Clearly this is the warped sort of behaviour we only expect from those adolescents who have been abandoned by both parents and are now in the grip of the terrible "Ecstasy" addiction that seems to be killing half the country. You and your friends seem to be under the impression that being in your early twenties is an excuse for fun rather than respecting the hallowed stone of the North Stand. I have no idea where this will lead but I'm going to hazard a guess that you will inspire the next generation to destroy plastic seats and cardboard hoardings owned by a shady man with a yacht the size of Monaco.

Further more I believe that a large group of you regularly tease Ploppy The Jailer or P.C. Beard as you refer to him, and that really important goals are celebrated with pitch invasions which could possibly lead to a nice vase falling off one of the boardroom cabinets. I really don't know what's worse, the insulting of a stand up member of the constabulary or the risk you are placing on your own safety and that of some cheap Vokins knock offs.

I can only conclude by saying that I hope that by 2014 you and your ilk will have been eradicated from the game completely and replaced by some nice middle class, commuter families who wouldn't say boo to a goose and would be able to inject some much needed funds in to this cash starved game of ours.

Yours

AWanker

Secretary

I got that letter. With the Press Pass I requested....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would you mind if i came round to yours and jumped up and down on your seats?

I imagine that if he owned several massive yachts, properties and half of Russia it probably wouldn't burn a massive hole in his boat. But you go on respecting the property of dubious billionairres "punk".

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I imagine that if he owned several massive yachts, properties and half of Russia it probably wouldn't burn a massive hole in his boat. But you go on respecting the property of dubious billionairres "punk".

I think it's irrelevant who owns the property that's being vandalised.
My point was it seems a footballing mentality that it's ok to mistreat anything in a stadium in the name of "supporting your team"

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Can you imagine some of the wild celebrations of years gone by happening now? Mini pitch invasions,surges,jumping up and down on seats and barriers. Pathetic how football in this country has changed.

So glad I went to the goldstone , the surges that were superb ,remember holding on to dad for dear life ,loved them days ,sad that them days are over ,:)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
So glad I went to the goldstone , the surges that were superb ,remember holding on to dad for dear life ,loved them days ,sad that them days are over ,:)

Now't wrong with surges jumping around celebrating etc, but why the need to jump on seats etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here