Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burke on his way out? Update: Gone

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
this is what I've heard, anyone else heard this?

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
If that is the case, that might suggest that Sherwood is coming with his own backroom team

It seems there was a lot of mutual respect between Hyppia and Bloom, perhaps a different relationship to the one he had with Gus and Oscar previously. Perhaps upon resigning Hyppia has stated this, along with results, as a key factor and Bloom has taken it on board more so than ever? He only has to look at the league table and how many managers we have had in 18 months to draw a fair conclusion.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Unless he was moved to a purely academy based role, where it appears he has wide respect.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
If that is the case, that might suggest that Sherwood is coming with his own backroom team

I have heard this could be the case

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Unlikely. This would rule out the option of taking on a Manager who wanted nothing to do with recruitment, scouting & development just coaching the first team. Makes no sense to do before appointment

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope we can keep him in some capacity though. Local lad, responsible for scouting some of the top talent in the UK and widely regarded in the game for his youth work. Did wonders at Southampton & Man City.

Scapegoat for Blooms lack of investment in the playing side ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here