Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Travel to Fulham, Craven Cottage

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
How are other Albion fans getting from Brighton to Craven Cottage next week?

This is my first away trip and was hoping someone could suggest the easiest way to get to the ground; Seagulls travel coach or the train.

Thanks!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This new poster sounds very similar to another poster

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Train to Clapham Junction
Train to Putney High St
Pub crawl to ground.

This is the plan, a lunchtime start is recommended. Cheapest train ticket I could find is a travelcard from Brighton which is £14.90 with a network card.

Any suggestions for decent pubs on the way? The only one I know is The Bricklayers Arms which is great for ale.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This is the plan, a lunchtime start is recommended. Cheapest train ticket I could find is a travelcard from Brighton which is £14.90 with a network card.

Any suggestions for decent pubs on the way? The only one I know is The Bricklayers Arms which is great for ale.

Group saver has made it about £17 return from Hove. Got to be happy with that and at a 1 hour 20 mins journey time this is a perfect away trip.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
From Transport for London web site:

Heading to Craven Cottage for Fulham v Brighton?
Use:
South West Trains from Waterloo to Putney and walk
Piccadilly line services to Hammersmith and walk (or use local bus services)
Rail replacement bus service from Earl's Court or Hammersmith and alight at Putney Bridge and then walk

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Drive to Cockfosters from up North, tube to Hammersmith, half hour walk.
As a first away game I would use the coach. £20 is a good deal. My first (and only) away game on the coach was to Bristol Rovers who were playing at Twerton Park in Bath. The coach service was great and a good atmosphere, even though we were soundly beaten, but I have lived outside Sussex since then and consequently haven't used the coach.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here