Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the first to rule themselves out of the running ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hoddle has ruled himself out but the announcement has only been broadcast to the spirit world. Expect the message to be communicated to the land of the living soon.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Karl Robinson (as happy at MK), followed by Pulis (budget reasons/wants prem), followed by Sherwood (back room set up), followed by McDermott (gave assurances to Arsenal to stay for season), before Jones gets appointed to end of season and Bloom says, "we had huge interest from some big names, but we really thought Nathan with his knowledge of the players and his love of the club deserves this opportunity, it was a close decision but we're confident Nathan is the best man to take us forward, we all wish him well and hope our wonderful fans will unite behind Nathan"

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Karl Robinson (as happy at MK), followed by Pulis (budget reasons/wants prem), followed by Sherwood (back room set up), followed by McDermott (gave assurances to Arsenal to stay for season), before Jones gets appointed to end of season and Bloom says, "we had huge interest from some big names, but we really though Nathan with his knowledge of the plaers and his love of the club is the best man to take us forward, we all wish him well and hope our wonderful fans will unite behind Nathan"

This worries me :(

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG is Pulls's friend?

Now there's a rumour!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He told this friend that he would not be interested because of our set up as we do not need a manager but a head coach and he would want to be judged on his actions and signings not those of other people. at the club. This applies to other clubs other than just us but he was asked specifically about ours.

Nothing is set in stone but I would be very surprised if he went further than politely talking to us.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
so BG posts that Hyypia will be charge on boxing day as even if resigns Bloom wont accept..... this moments before Hyypia resigns and Bloom does accept.

Next Pulis has told a friend he's ruled himself out and then Argus says he is willing to speak (and not rule himself out)

BG please tell me who is definitely not going to get the job so i can stick a tenner on :moo:

That was an individual opinion and I must say I was astounded that TB accepted, in his position I would have said hold on for a few days while I contact the other board members and discuss it with them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Karl Robinson (as happy at MK), followed by Pulis (budget reasons/wants prem), followed by Sherwood (back room set up), followed by McDermott (gave assurances to Arsenal to stay for season), before Jones gets appointed to end of season and Bloom says, "we had huge interest from some big names, but we really thought Nathan with his knowledge of the players and his love of the club deserves this opportunity, it was a close decision but we're confident Nathan is the best man to take us forward, we all wish him well and hope our wonderful fans will unite behind Nathan"

Don't even joke about it. You can almost hear Tony saying that can't you?, word for word.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here