Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day game have you change your mind about going.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Traditionally we always had better gates at the Goldstone on Boxing Day games now Sami has gone are you one of those who have decided not to go until Sami had departed and will you change your mind and go now and get behind the team.?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not going because seeing family who I can't let down. That's despite having a season ticket. Ironically I am then going to the following three away matches which I have to pay for. Can't wait for them.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Can't go either way, but must say, I wish I could go a lot more now

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes I'm now bothering to go.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
No, I haven't changed my mind.

I was always going to be there.

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
I am still going having already re-arranged all my side of the family to visit us on 27th instead. Major grief in doing so at 1st but now everyone seems very happy to have a days break after Xmas Day. I just hope the team make it all worth while.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
On Sunday I was going to go. Today, I'm still going to go.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
And on Friday you WILL go.

It is Friday, isn't it ? I lose track of the days this time of year.

It is Friday indeed, and I will be there with my brother and a new scarf, barring accident, illness or natural disaster.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Traditionally we always had better gates at the Goldstone on Boxing Day games now Sami has gone are you one of those who have decided not to go until Sami had departed and will you change your mind and go now and get behind the team.?

Not correct, if you look back through history. Gates at Xmas are a very mixed bag. I've seen crowds of 6000-8000 on boxing day or the ground record v Fulham ( 27/12/58 )
BHA fans have been as fickle as the next club and when the team has been struggling they haven't got out of their armchairs at Xmas.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was always going, more keen now as i want to spot the 22 year old in his new Christmas present BHA shirt with "Hyppia", not Hyypia written on the back.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I would have gone whoever was in charge, gets me out of family s*** init..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here