Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does it feel like Christmas to you?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Kind of weird for me to realise that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. There's been nothing 'Christmassy' about the last few weeks at all and I'm wondering if it's just me, or whether others are also lacking in festive cheer.

Maybe I'm just a miserable old git...

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Maybe the mods need to take down the Poppy from the NSC logo and replace with a Santa hat or some tinsel. Then it would feel like Christmas.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
4128749010_3b2060a2b8_z.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm at work with a bit of a hangover, so YES it does feel like Christmas.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Nope not really, the year as a whole has gone to quickly for me to register the fact that it's christmas eve tomorrow, though saying that I felt a little christmas tingle yesterday for a time, and I'll be going out for my family's traditional christmas coffee at a garden centre later today which always helps. :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Maybe the mods need to take down the Poppy from the NSC logo and replace with a Santa hat or some tinsel. Then it would feel like Christmas.

The poppy went at least a month ago. If you force refresh the page you'll see that.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I haven't seen The Muppet Christmas Carol, Home Alone or Santa Claus the Movie yet this year - so my festive rating is about 3/10.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was saying yesterday it's feeling like Christmas. TV Guide is out with films circled, the kids are stupidly excited, and we had a practice xmas dinner last night. I love Christmas!

There's only ONE film which should be circled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here