• 9 games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+ games

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
We seem to have history taking a long time appointing a new manager. Will the club do the same now we have to do it mid season? Or will the club act quickly?

Poll to follow.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Reading and Fulham, but I guess the new man will be known before the Fulham game.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I want Jones to succeed even for a game or three

Very few would pick him as long term manager, but he's got his badges, he's enthusiactic will likely be at the helm for Reading on Friday and I hope we win. if we do, dare say anyone will complain if he's still here the next match?

It will be a massive day for NJ personally, I hope everyone gets behind him.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Two games at the most, the club can not afford to take too long this time.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
We'll take ages, everyone will be ecstatic with the surprise left field appointment and then within 2 months half of NSC will be calling for his head. Repeat every 12 months.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I can seriously see him getting the full time gig.

There are several fixtures over the holiday period. I am guessing that Bloom is hoping that Jones turns things around and gets some significant points on the board. He can then offer the position full-time on the basis of results and get a cheap appointee.

Just guessing though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I really think we will struggle to apoint a new manager. Bloom has shown he likes to take his time with these appointments and therefore if Jones gets a two or three games under his belt and they go well I can see Bloom sticking with him for quite a bit and then if that continues at least give him until the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Although he says he doesnt go with fans choice I think trhat he will gauge how we play and what formation Jones goes for. He must be concious of fans not renewing their ST

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Rest of the season. Any manger who has talks with Barber will laugh and say no.Barber has made it perfectly clear that any manager has to work with Jones and Burke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here