Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ince: dark horse

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Under Ince Blackpool made their best-ever start to a league season. Their victory at Bournemouth on 14 September 2013 gave them 16 points out of a possible 18, with five wins and a draw in their first six games"

I doubt he is expensive too

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nooooooooooooooooooo!

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
so you purposely ignored the rest of the wiki article then?

'Ince left Blackpool on 21 January 2014, after less than a year in charge. Under his management, Blackpool won 12 out of 42 games and had not won since 30 November 2013'

lets not forget this at Blackburn:
'Ince cited his failure at Blackburn Rovers as being due to a lack of financial backing, conditions that were known to Ince at the time of signing for the club. Ince did, however, spend over £10 million on Paul Robinson, Vince Grella and Keith Andrews regardless of these restrictions'

or this at Notts County:
'On 3 April 2011 he left the club by mutual consent after losing a club record nine games in a row, including a 2–0 defeat to relegation rivals Oldham Athletic the day before.'

my mate is a Blackburn fan, and said he was one of the worst managers he had ever seen

he wouldn't be expensive because he is a shit manager

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Fishing surely?

Whilst I'm sure that Ince sees himself as one of the favourites (for every vacancy probably, not just the Albion) I can't imagine it's actually the case.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
In the interests of equal opportunities maybe all the white candidates for the job should be forced to black up for their interviews ???

225px-Aljolson.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If he would still be exiting the tunnel topless, it could help BHA attract more of the gay community to games, a fairly untapped resource which makes up 93.2% of our local population. .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Paul Ince: dark horse

Steady..................................

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
One good thing about Ince is that he still went on Goals on Sunday after we had walloped Blackpool at the Amex under Gus, I'm sure a few managers would have dropped out.

Still not keen on having him as a manager here, given his overall record is not impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here