spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fix.....

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Clarke Carlisle hit by a Lorry

"On 22 December 2014, Carlisle was struck by a lorry near Bishopthorpe in North Yorkshire at 7.30 in the morning. He was airlifted to Leeds General Infirmary with life threatening injuries. North Yorkshire Police confirmed that a 35-year-old man was struck by a lorry on the A64 south of York."

Breaking news on SSN

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What awful news. Puts things in perspective.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear, So much bad news today, hope he pulls through.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly he has struggled with depression, I hope he pulls through and can get his life in harmony.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
How is this a suicide attempt?
Which link said it was (or elsewhere)? I must have missed it, only saw reference to his previous admission of having suicidal thoughts when suffering acute depression...

Regardless, horrific news, always comes across as a decent bloke and I have immense respect for anyone that goes through the dark times, let alone someone like Carlisle, who came out the other side swinging.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Which link said it was (or elsewhere)? I must have missed it, only saw reference to his previous admission of having suicidal thoughts when suffering acute depression...

Regardless, horrific news, always comes across as a decent bloke and I have immense respect for anyone that goes through the dark times, let alone someone like Carlisle, who came out the other side swinging.

Post 6

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Two posts on this thread. From the information provided I cant see how that is a conclusion.

The only thing you could read into is that the police are considering everyone posibility.

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
"The cause of the accident is unknown, although the BBC understands his injuries are not life threatening."

Fingers crossed for the fella.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here