Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four managers in 20 months.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Not the mark of a club that gives a manager a lot of all round backing.
A selling club that doesn't re-invest in players.
What manager,other than a desperate one would want the job?
Fans that turn on the manager after a couple of months.A chairman with short arms and long pockets and a playing staff with little heart or ability.
As I say.Someone desperate will take it,but no chance of getting a quality candidate.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Fans that turn on the manager after a couple of months.A chairman with short arms and long pockets and a playing staff with little heart or ability.
As I say.Someone desperate will take it,but no chance of getting a quality candidate.
Someones cheerful

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Poyet was still manager in June 2013!
Oscar Garcia left after a season in 2014.
Sami Hypia out in December 2014.

I assume we will have another permanent one within the next month or so???

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I assume we'll be getting a new one soon?

Not until January, I'd imagine, so that'll be twenty one months.

And you can't count Jones, not unless he actually gets offered the job permanently.

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham

4 have i missed a couple?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Fair enough, but 'A chairman with short arms and long pockets' is egging the pudding a bit, to say the least!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Your whiney trolling is getting quite tedious. You've been whining that the manager should be sacked, and now he's left, you're whining that we've changed managers too often...

And as for the short arms comment, regarding a guy who has thrown £200m into the club? :facepalm:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
For me, if Bloom can't see that there is a problem in the basic set up regarding player recruitment and the way we go about handling ins and outs and the silly amount of loans now, then it really doesn't matter who is in charge.

Word gets about and it won't be long before the quality of candidates coming forward for the manager/head coach role goes seriously below what's needed to take this club forward, no matter how much bulls*** spin the club puts on it

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Your whiney trolling is getting quite tedious. You've been whining that the manager should be sacked, and now he's left, you're whining that we've changed managers too often...

And as for the short arms comment, regarding a guy who has thrown £200m into the club? :facepalm:

100% agree. The kind of petulant, ignorant, clueless 'fan' that we seem to have rather a lot of at the moment. Was chatting to a fellow long term supporter today and although we were both disappointed at how the season has turned out, I think we were both positive about the long term future of our club. "Short arms and long pockets..." F*ck off and support Chelsea.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here