Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Nathan Jones goes on a winning streak ...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
.... of two matches, what happens then?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The board will go into meltdown. Anti Jones members will have an existential crisis and pro Jones members will have a temporary ego boost which will result in an online civil war and a split with a new board being created called seagulls world.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The board will go into meltdown. Anti Jones members will have an existential crisis and pro Jones members will have a temporary ego boost which will result in an online civil war and a split with a new board being created called seagulls world.

that just about sums it up!

To me nightmare scenario, I'd love 6 points now BUT boy would that cause an issue!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All things considered, I imagine he'd get the job. Tony could then stay in Australia and not have to fly back for interviews. Winners all round :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
JONES OUT banners, and booing at the next few games please

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
If someone is lined up I reckon they would be in for the Fulham game, leaving a decent interval after Hypia's departure. If Jones is still manager for Fulham game then anything might happen regarding a replacement.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I don't get some people, if Jones got us winning, what would be the problem. Surely that's what we want, win games and stay in this league

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Indeed and agree, sincerely hope Mr Sherwood is watching DVDs and assessing players for January as we speak, although won't be made public until after Boxing Day, giving Mr Jones a 100% win rate for his tenure and then TS and his new backroom staff enter the club.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
No way will we go for a 4th learner, he wasn't considered good enough to be Sami's dogsbody for s fortnight until Sami found out No'one in football thought he was worth being AM to ( & they were right)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't get some people, if Jones got us winning, what would be the problem. Surely that's what we want, win games and stay in this league

Nobody IS saying that, what I'm saying is what would happen then?

For me, it would be a nightmare scenario. I'd love the six points but I fear another "learner" would be an error is not the person to base our "ONE CLUB ONE AMBITION" on.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Nobody IS saying that, what I'm saying is what would happen then?

For me, it would be a nightmare scenario. I'd love the six points but I fear another "learner" would be an error is not the person to base our "ONE CLUB ONE AMBITION" on.

We want a manager who wins games,if Jones steps up and wins games then I see no reason not to have him as manager until the end of the season and beyond if he proves he can do the job. Having a marquee manager does not guarantee success.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
All you can ask of any manager ,is to win matches......if Jones can manage that then ,why not ?He now has a great chance to get the job.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well I was going to the reading game and I've now decided not to as can't stand the Welsh pillock...What the hell is this idiot still doing at the club?is he bumming burk and barber?

I can picture players like bent listening to a little Welshman in the dressing room who has f all experience beyond the bottom two divisions.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't care if the manager spends the whole game picking his bum and asking "which ones the football?" As long as we bloody win.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't forget, Nathan and Burke were responsible for the Retained List. So were also the main purchasers of a few of our current impressive squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here