• FENCE

Votes: 22 8.8%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Allow him to continue his good work or clear him out ready for a manager to take on more responsibility?

albionite

May 20, 2009
If we continue to be:shit: now Sami has gone I expect a lot more will point the finger at Burke.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has to go now , I think TB realises you cannot go on signing crap players hoping they'll turn out to be any good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even though my other thread is just a fishing trip, there is some merit in having stability and a consistent footballing direction at the top of the tree.
Clearly DB either had a poor summer or was handicapped in his dealing ability, (or probably both) this coming window will be crucial for him.

But without him, losing the manager 5 weeks before the window closes, would have left the club high and dry.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We need to allow our managers to pick and build a team,

Not have it dictated to them by some nobody with a souped up copy of Football Manager,

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I've voted out - but I think its as much the club's structure as him personally. No doubt he has done a crap job which has been made worse by what is already a broken player recruitment system.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Out.

But sometimes i wonder if, like many have said about Sami, he is operating with his hands tied behind his back too. I mean, perhaps he has some very good players lined up but the club have rejected them as being 'too expensive'

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
What would concern me with removing Burke is the potential impact of removing him so close to the January transfer window. Would it negatively effect our negotiating stance, or would it be preferable to get rid of him even if it did have negative consequences?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Burke and Barber OUT

This - NOW. A clean slate will suit the new boss and the foul stench that's been overhanging the club since Gus' departure - and I'm not talking about the away dressing room - needs removing urgently.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is almost as one-sided as a North Korean election.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Assuming he is the man largely responsible for the summer shambles, then this useless twunt should have gone BEFORE Hyppia honourably fell on his sword.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
How anyone could want this man to stay is beyond me. He is a huge part of the problem

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here